Republishing NIHR Signals
All NIHR Signals have been produced under the terms of a contract issued by the Secretary of State for Health. Signals may be freely reproduced provided that suitable acknowledgement is made and reproduction is not associated with any form of advertising. Permission to reproduce material from a published report is covered by the UK Government’s the Non-Commercial Government Licence for public sector information. Further to the conditions set out in this licence, we ask that you also observe the following:
- Do not edit the content of the article.
- Attribute the content to the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Dissemination Centre.
- Include a link back to the original article URL or the NIHR Dissemination Centre homepage (www.dc.nihr.ac.uk). Our preference is a credit at the top of the article and that you include our logo (available below).
- The licence does not cover the use of images on the site: Most images, such as those from commercial providers, don’t allow their images to be republished without permission or payment. You are welcome to omit our images or substitute with your own.
- You can’t systematically republish all of our articles, nor frame the content of our site.
- You may incorporate XML/RSS feeds into your own webpages, search engines and/or mailings to display the headlines of NIHR Signals hyperlinked to the original page.
- If you wish to quote from or reproduce the expert comment independent from the rest of the article, please contact: email@example.com. We will then seek permission from the commentator.
- You may publish extracts from Signals as long as these include a clear link back to the full text.
- Print: articles can be published in print under these same rules, with the exception that you do not need to include hyperlinks, although a full acknowledgement is still required. We would appreciate it if you would send a scanned image of the republished article to firstname.lastname@example.org for our records.
You can download a web ready version of our logo here.